My new Dakota

From: dhannu@centuryinter.net
Date: Sat Mar 22 1997 - 14:05:18 EST

Hello,

I've been lurking on the list for about a month now, and now I've got
something to talk about... I'm the proud owner on a new '97 Dakota (Club
Cab 4x4 Sport+, V8, auto, tire and handling package, AM/FM/CD/Cassette,
power everything). I've had it for about a week now, and I love it.

I do have a couple questions:

-A while back, someone mentioned mud flaps that fit on Dakotas with the
factory wheel flares. What brand were they?

-So far I've been somewhat disappointed with the gas milage I'm getting
(mileage after the first fill-up was only 12.5 mpg, with both city and
hghway driving). Will gas mileage improve after the truck in broken-in?

-Dave

David J. Hannu dhannu@CENTURYinter.net
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/5177