Re: My new Dakota

From: dhannu@centuryinter.net
Date: Sun Mar 23 1997 - 10:39:32 EST

> Yep, it will amost definitely improve. When I got my truck, I was getting
>10-14mpg. Now I get 17-18 in normal daily driving (which usually includes a
>lot of "gettin' on it".) :)
>
> Also, I'm not sure where you're located, but if its winter, and its
>cold w/snow and stuff, that'll really drop your gas mileage down too.
>I got my truck in October, and when spring rolled around, I noticed
>an immediate improvement in gas mileage.

I'm glad to hear that it my mileage will improve. I live in Wisconsin, so
it is still winter around here (got 14" of snow last weekend), so that
probably hasn't helped.

And thanks to everyone that answered my mud flap question.

-Dave

David J. Hannu dhannu@CENTURYinter.net
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/5177