Re: 1997 Sport Club Cab

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 06:08:11 EST

Todd;

As I am sure the rest of the '97 owners will attest, the redesign of the
Dakota is awesome, feels much like a sports car, mine has a stiff feeling,
but yet not harsh. The best thing of all, in my case, it goes like hell.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG

----------
> From: fairhurt@silyn.net
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: 1997 Sport Club Cab
> Date: Sunday, March 23, 1997 1:57 PM
>

> I was surfing through the "Web" and stumbled upon the Dakota Mailing
List. I joined right away. I just ordered a 1997 Dakota and was wondering
if someone could tell me how they like it so far.
> I did read some of your messages and I'm glad I did decide on the Dakota.
I used to be a dreaded Chevy fan but since I was awakened by the looks and
tested the Dakota I was sold. Screw the S-10 and thier "3rd door" I need
the space but I would lose a seat with the extra door. I think I will be
very happy with it. Too bad I wont recieve it untill late June. (Look at my
profile to see why.)

----

----