'97 Steering Question

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 06:26:32 EST

'97 Owners;

I have 800 miles on my new Dak and have noticed, since I have gotten over
the newness factor, that while cruising at highway speed (60 to 75 mph),
you have to work at keeping the truck on track (wants to wonder back and
forth a bit).

I do know about the pulling problems with big brother and CC's almost zero
chamber to compensate for it, is this maybe something that has filtered
down to the Dak also.

I have not talked to the Service Manager yet, as I would like a few more
miles and better ammo before I start bombarding him with questions.

Anyone else notice this or am I just not in step with common characteristic
of Dodge suspension geometry? (I am basing this on the fact that my
Explorer will track a long way on a straight stretch of road)

Thanks for any advisement in advance.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG