Re: '97 K&N filters

From: Richard Hostetler (zigzag2@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 23:33:13 EST

If you want to move more air through the engine. Why not invert the air
filter
top cover and use and a longer bolt. Not a pretty sight but it will work.
96 Black Dak Sport 318 auto 3.55 runs gooooood zigzag2@att.worldnet.com

----------

Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com[SMTP:Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com]
> >Sent: Monday, March 24, 1997 8:26 AM
> >To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> >Subject: Re: '97 K&N filters
> >
> > Sure can Scott. I ordered an Edelbrock Signature Series chrome 10"

> > diameter open element air cleaner (edel p/n 1208) from Summit
Racing
> > ($18). I ordered a 10" x 2.25" K&N filter (e-1080) which is
actually
> > a Jeep Wrangler stock replacement from Jeg's ($30). The only
reason I
> > ordered from two different places was that Jeg's had the e1080
listed
> > in the catalog and I didn't want to mess with a special order if
> > Summit didn't have it in stock. In most cases I deal through
Summit