Re: 0-60 times . . .

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 06:57:51 EST

I've got the 3.55 4spd auto NON-suregrip and 255/60 tires. At the time
I tested this the only mod was the sbec. I only ran it once and I think
I could have gotten better (I had no tire slip or noise) so I could have
probably applied a little more power without breaking the tires loose.
Since then I've added the FIPK and it drives like a different truck, so
I gues I'll have to get out my stopwatch again. I'll let everyone know
what happens...

Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
93, LE, 2wd, reg. cab, SWB
5.2, Auto, Mk III