Re: Factory tow hooks for Daks

From: Slow@primenet.com
Date: Sat Mar 29 1997 - 04:06:19 EST

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997 22:24:41 -0500, you wrote:

>Sorry Steve;
>
>Can't help ya, but how much are these, I think I saw $160 retail either on
>the web site or the accessories book, is that right?

Your right John, they are $160.00. I tried getting them in the deal
when I got my truck but they were not available yet, so I made them
throw in a front end cover =]. I cannot understand why they are
$160.00, but at that price, they better have a million pound pull
rating, be gold plated, and feed my dog!
They are on they way so I may be the first on the list to put these
on....