Re: '97 0-60 was:new member -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 16:10:18 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:
   I think I figured that the box and the coil would run about $300.
What do you think the wires, cap, and rotor would cost?

Jon, I picked up a universal set of MSD 8mm wires for about $70 at a
local speed shop, the Accel cap was $11.99 and the rotor was about
$4, both from Summit. So, depending upon the brand of wires ya get,
you could be looking at anything from $50 to above $100. By the way,
did you ever get the traction bar setup I sent you a couple weeks ago
for the upgrade page? Did it not go through to you or what? It
consisted of 4 gif files and a text file.

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb