Re: Dakota Wheels

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 17:21:04 EST

Cory;

I ended up buying those wheels and tires last week, they were brand new
(still had the blue soap on the white letters), the guy would not take
anything less than $350. Sold the tires before I even got them out of my
truck bed, for $150.

Now I'm looking for four winter/digger tires for on the wheels, I'll just
keep my eye out, I have until next winter. Anyone had any experience with
30x9.50 or 31x10.5 on 6" wheels?

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG