Car Stereo upgrades

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 22:48:51 EST

I'm getting ready to put some component tweeters in the windshield corners
of my truck, but I can't figure out how to get the door panel off. Is
there anybody out there that has removed the door panels without any
damage (I'm leasing this one so I have to be careful)? Also, I am going
to put a subwoofer directly behind the drivers seat in the club cab, but I
need to get at the rear speakers for the high-level imputs for the amp.
Again, I haven't seen any repair books yet for my truck, so if anybody has
sucessfully removed these panels, could you shed some light my way?
Thanks alot and I'll keep you posted on how the upgrade goes...

BTW I've got a '97 Sport Club-Cab.

Happy Truckin'

Jeff Misner