Re: Radiator Blown!

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 11:43:09 EST

>Howdy all! My first shot at this list...
>
>I have a '95 Dak with approx 42k miles on it.
>Last weekend, the radiator shows up with a hole
>in it. I haven't been able to find out from the
>dealer yet where the hole is, but it seems pretty
>screwed up to have to buy a new radiator when the
>damn thing is only two and a half years old!
>Help!
>
>G.

G.

My 94 blew the radiator after 20,000 miles, while I was pulling my boat.
The seam between the aluminum core and the Plastic cap (can you belive)
split. Of course this happened on a Saturday, and there went the fishing
trip. They replaced it on Monday without a problem. Of course it was still
under warranty.

Alan...