Motor Paint Color ?

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 08:44:43 EST

Hey folks;

I have been a MOPAR fan since my grandfather had a fifties Chrysler with a
392 Hemi. So last evening I was just under the hold of my Dak checking
things out, wiring routing, lose bolts/screws, etc. It hit me as to why CC
did not retain the early engine block paint colors, to distinguish
themselves from the other two of the big three. Early on CC was a stickler
for various colors to differentiate between even performance levels of the
same cu-in motor. Any other thoughts out there?

Sure would like to see a *HEMI ORANGE* Magnum in my engine bay. Would not
make more HP, but sure would look pretty.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG