Re: S-bolt for air cleaners

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 02:32:15 EST

Scott Vieth wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I mistakenly deleted the instructions on how to fabricate the S-bolt for our
> FIPK-clones. Can someone please send them to me again? Thanks.

take your stock dakota stud and flip it upside down. break off the tab
and bend front. both are 1/4X20 threads and on common centers...

K&N has no projected ship date on fipks as of today due to 96 fipk EC
carb efforts. we sell a generic fipk with the k&n filter. been doing
dozens of '97s here in the shop... fits just fine and works great... for
houston guys getting tbis i put the fipk & tbi on for free...

jules/mpi