Re: 4WD Binding

From: Mark Jones (mjones@ngl.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 10:15:56 EST

Mine is a '94. The problem only happens with the wheel is turned hard
right (it is not the power steering sound of hitting the limit). I had to
same sound with my Jetta, but I don't remember the cause. The dealer
didn't find anything, so I'm taking it to my Jetta mechanic and have him
take a look at it. I too don't like the dealer and my Jetta mechanic has a
lot more experience with CVJ and Dodge.

Mark