Re: Tires -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 19:34:15 EST

>>Jeffrey Misner wrote:

>>P255 60R16's work out to be 28.0472440945 inches
>>P245 60R16's = 27.5748031496
>>P275 55R16's = 27.9094488189

>>I'd stick with either the P255 60R16's or the P275 55R16's. They
>>are extremely close to the original diameter of the tire.

Thanks so much for the info guys. I've NEVER had to buy anything
other than tires for 15" rims and I had NO idea going into this what
I would need. From the looks of things I'm going to TRY to go with
the 255/60's at all four corners. I figure it will give me a nice
contact patch and it will still give me help in the twisties, too.
My truck handles GREAT now with the suspension mods I've done, even
with the 235/70's. I can't wait to see what it will do once I throw
some of these on it. It will be a few weeks before I can round up
enough cash to buy 'em, though. Thanks again.

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto
s0042745@cedarville.edu