Exhaust condensation

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 1997 - 14:29:50 EDT

Anyone with the 97' noticed what I would call excessive condensation
from the exhaust? I'm in Arizona and it is dry here, although it has
been raining off and on for a couple of days I notice when I start it
in the morning I get a lot of water out the tailpipe. I also noticed
that at the rear of the muffler,at the very bottom on the side there
is a small hole, and in the morning it blows water out of it with the
exhaust pulses. Could someone check theirs to see if you have the hole
too? I think I need to make Dodge replace the muffler....

                        Steve