Re: 97 wind whistle

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 19:38:46 EDT

That may very well be the case. I haven't yet tried driving without the
antenna. My mom's 96 Caravan also has a cover over it which does keep it
from whistling. The next time I'm home I may see if her cover would fit my
antenna. If it fits and reduces the whistle I'll probably try to buy one
from my dealer. I'll let you know what I find out.

Andy Callahan