Re: 97 wind whistle

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 19:50:48 EDT

Andy;

I was the first to post about this and I still have it. I taped off the
doors with wide masking tape, drove it and still had the whistle. Seems to
me that it is also coming from the passenger side, but sounds like it is up
high (maybe top of windshield). My next step is to tape off the windshield
and drive it (have not got there yet). The whistle is high pitched, goes
and comes with speed, and changes with turning on and off the air flow
direction knob.

My personal opinion is that there is not enough flow-thru ventilation area,
causing wind whistle through any crack or crevice within the cab.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG