Re: 97 Overhead Console

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc@deltanet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 02:53:27 EDT

L. J. Morris wrote:

> Ryan;
>
> Do you have the auto dimming mirror? When I had my console off, there is a
> metal bracket mounted to the roof as a retainer for the console and a wire
> connector right at the front of it (which I would suspect is in all) under
> the headliner. Pretty simple to install one (as long as the wiring is
> there). Hardest thing would be to cut the headliner neatly.
>
> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
> !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
> '97 SLT+ CC 4x4
> 5.2L, 3.92SG

I have the normal mirror. I don't know if there is any wiring in the
headliner. I would like to have the dealer install it as part of making
me a satisfied customer. They pissed me off pretty bad when I was
taking delivery of my truck. The whole process took more than a week.
Any way, any more info from you guys would be great, thanks again,

Ryan