Re[4]: Options list

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 12:36:51 EDT

     I probably should have done more research on mine and only lucked out
     because I wasn't looking to get a ton of options anyway. Thanks for
     mentioning the Blue Book page, though. I'll have to remember that
     when the wife is ready for sumthin' new.

     Sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG/Edelbrock-K&N FIPK clone
     MSD 6A ignition awaiting install
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

______________________________Reply Separator_____________________________
Sean:

I specced mine out myself using the info. on the Kelly Blue Book page. I
was very aware of what was included in each option package. I wanted the
larger fuel tank.

It probably would have cost you more not to have the larger tank because
buying the options packages is cheaper than buying the same options
individually.

I priced mine out serveral different ways ... for example building up a
base model to give all the options in the SLT package, build up a sport to
get all the SLT options etc.

For what I wanted, it was cheapest to order the packages.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada