Re: rubber plugs for tops of fenders

From: Bruce Bexte (bruceb@direct.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 21:48:23 EDT

Andy Callahan wrote:

> Well, I just got back from the local Dodge dealership. The part number
> 4440486 is a legitimate part, however, it's not the right part. The part
> numbered 4440486 is a rubber or plastic oval plug, but it's too big--there's
> no way it would fit in the hole without some kind of attatchment. Too bad I
> didn't find this out until I had already bought them. Do you guys know if
> they'll refund my money--I didn't have a chance to go back today?
> Thanks
>
> At 02:21 PM 4/9/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >Hi guys im sorry if anyone spent any time trying to use the part number
> >I listed for the little plugs.This is the right number hot off the CC
> >computor 4440486 if this one is not right I will post the phone number
> >and name of the parts guy at Tower Dodge that gave it to me and we can
> >all phone and give him shit. ps.again sorry! Bruce

> Andy Callahan
> quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net
> '97, V8, CC, Sport, 3.55, 5-speed, 4x2
> Tire & Handling Package
> All the little goodies

Once again Im sorry but the plugs I got look like they are way to
large.I have to tell you that when I had it in for the first oil change
the guys in the shop stuck them in for me, so Im not sure how hard it
was to fit them in.So when I got to the dealership they were already in
and they just gave me the part number so I could post it.Once again Im
very sorry Andy.