Pics of your Dak?? -Reply

From: slemser@compucom.com (Scott Lemser) (slemser@compucom.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 14:50:12 EDT

** PRIVATE **

Ned Vogler WROTE;
>>> Ned Vogler <NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org> 04/09/97 01:17pm >>>

Hey Scott -
Was just cruising some of the profiles on the DML page... was
wondering
if you had any pics of your Dak with the lift kit up on the Web?? I've
only seen one other Dak that had a lift kit, and that was a while ago...
 bet it looks great... anyhow, let me know if you do have any available
(or send 'em up to Jon!)
Ciao!
Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!
To Ned and all of my friends on the list,
Due to some less than prudent actions over the 'NET and E-mail by some
of my fellow employees here at CompuCom, I am forced to take a hiatus
from any non-bussiness related correspondence. I will return to the list
as soon as recent events have faded in the minds of those who sign the
paychecks.
While I will not be lurking on the list for a while, I invite any E-mail sent
directly to me.
Ned, I do not have a PC/Digital camera or Scanner handy. I would
however be happy to send Snapshots to you or Jon via US Mail. Just
E-mail me @ slemser@compucom.com and I'll go out and take the
pictures you want to see and send them to you.

Regards,
Scott Lemser
slemser@compucom.com