Re: 1993 Dark Blue & Etc. Paint

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 16:07:39 EDT

>Has any one had any problem on you paint peeling off the HOODS in big
>chuncks yet?

Yes. I have had mine in 3 times so far for paint. Hood,tailgate,bedrails.
Now the roof is starting. Everytime I take it back I bitch about it. I ask
why they won't just paint the whole thing, Hell it would be cheaper for them
in the long run. But everytime they refuse and will only paint the affected
area. Before long the entire truck will be repainted. Thats some great
paint Dodge used on this one.

Alan...

Light Driftwood