Re: 1993 Dark Blue & Etc. Paint

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 08:22:45 EDT

<snip>
>PS: It looks like you, who bought the 97' DAK's are doing Chryslers
>Engineering Road Testing and the Bug workouts (trouble-shooting) for them.
>
>Good Luck with them, their a nice looking vehical, but it's their 1st year
>out, I'll wait a couple moore years when the Engineering is complete and
>the bugs are worked out.
>
> John

John:

I disagree with your assertion that 97 owners are doing CCs testing for
them. With the exception of minor paint flaws and a minor wiper squeak
(TSB'd), mine is running flawlessly. In addition to this, I have not heard
any complaints from this list about 97's that were are not also concerns
for older Dakotas.

I believe it is just the opposite, CC has done a fine job of pre-production
engineering and testing of the 97 model.

Rob Agnew