'97 Trouble Shooting

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 12:28:09 EDT

Hey folks;

I strongly disagree with the statement "you '97 Dak owners are doing CC
trouble shooting and bug fixes for them"

I for one have not owned a CC product for 14 years prior to purchasing my
Dak and believe me I did alot of homework before I ordered this vehicle. I
was very impressed with what CC was going to accomplish with the design,
engineering, manufacturer and introduction of the '97 Dak. Very similar
goals to that of the '95 full-size, but even better. I am very please with
this vehicle and even more impressed with what I had researched, now that I
have the actual truck. I think some are interpreted being particular, with
quality satisfaction. I'm a VERY particular fella when it comes to cars
and the such and from what I have seen here over the past months, alot of
the members fall into the same mold. If a wind whistle is all I have to
worry about, I am doing alot better than the 3 million or so Explorer
owners that have had an inherent road vibration above 55 mph with every
model year since it was introduced in 1991.

OK_OK_OK I will get off my soap box now, but I do feel better

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG