Re: Options list

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 11:33:06 EDT

     I finally remembers to check my order sheet last night. No where on
     there does it say anything about the 22 gal. fuel tank that the truck
     came with. All I can figure is that it's either required with the V8
     or my salesmen made an error when entering the order. Either way I'm
     glad I've got it now.

     Sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG/Edelbrock-K&N FIPK clone
     MSD 6A ignition awaiting install
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com