Re: Mileage and Computer

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 08:52:05 EDT

Hey fellas;

I might be sticking my nose in where it does not belong, but what-the-hey.
Are they backfiring up-thru the intake or out the exhaust?

If it is in the intake either their is a valve open when it should not be
or the spark plug is firing when it should not be.

If it is in the exhaust, start with the air pump (if these motors have one)

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG