Re: 97' Dakota Tow hooks

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 22:15:40 EDT

Hey Steve;

Do you think that monstrosity of a tow hook bracket will fit with the
painted Grill Guard? I sort of doubt it, but have to ask.

BTW, the Grill Guard has two thick metal plates that bolt to the frame,
utilizing the bumper bolts, these plates are bent in, which locates the
outside frames of the Grill Guard almost inline with the frame.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG