Re: You guys and your `97s! ;)

From: Brian Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 20:05:19 EDT

Here Here!! I'm feeling left out too. I have an 89 Sport and still get
comments on what great shape it is in. Some people even ask if it is new!
Nice black paint is still in great shape. One or two minor dings. Runs
smooth and fairly quiet still. 275,000 and proud of it. My wife has given
me permission to buy a 2000 Dak which, if I'm tired of my 89, I just might
do. I think these older Daks are the real testament to Chrysler. After
all, how many 87-89 Fords, Chives or Toyotas do you see on the road that
are rust free and run-in' fine!

Brian Cleary
bcleary@interlog.com