Re: a tribute to my Dak's ABS

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Apr 12 1997 - 06:45:04 EDT

Hey Andy;

ABS by *Kelsey-Hayes*, glad to see the hardware kept you on the straight
and narrow. I've had the occasion to experience my 4WAL, maybe not in as
life threatening situation as yours, but damp road, multi-lane, many
vehicles, etc. With all the hype about how bad the ABS is (was) on the
mini-vans, they sure felt and worked well. I know one thing I have driven
my mothers S-10 Blazer and you want to talk about a shitty ABS system, you
may as well have a cement block tied to a rope on the steering wheel and
throw it out the window. (maybe just a bit of an exaggeration). I also
have 4WAL on my Mustang Cobra they work very well (I think it is a Bosch
system) the Dak reacts in the same exact way.

So I guess it goes without saying, that little girls life was worth alot
more than the $425 we spent on the 4WAL. 8-).

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG