Re: Mileage [L. J. Morris]

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Apr 12 1997 - 10:22:58 EDT

Larry;

After I have started resetting mine, every time I fill-up, it has been
pretty close. However you are still relying on the information sent to it
by a sensor, which I am not sure if there is anything that CAN be
recalibrated. I purchase my gas from a bulk distributor with a
*KARD-GUARD* system, therefore I am filling with the same pump, same
location, and the truck is in the same position for every fill-up, meaning
there are alot of variables the computer has to contend with if your
situation is any different than this.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG