Mileage [L. J. Morris]

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 15:33:03 EDT

Just to let you know, I just filled up today. I only got 196 miles on
17.773 gallons which works out to 11.028 mpg. The temperatures here in the
last few weeks have stayed in the 20s and 30s which probably hurt the
mileage. This last tank also provided the fuel to support a few mild
performance tests. However, the main reason I wrote was to let you know
that my computer showed my average economy as being 10.8 mpg when I pulled
into the station. This calculation is *much* closer to target than on my
first tank. Are you still having the problems with your computer? If so,
you might think about having the dealer re-calibrate it. Hope this helps.

               Andy Callahan
      quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net
  '97, V8, CC, Sport, 3.55, 5-speed, 4x2
          Tire & Handling Package