Re: spark plug wires

From: Brian Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 1997 - 20:11:49 EDT

Caution!!! I had the Taylor wires on my 89 and loved them UNTIL I wanted to
change plugs! I absolutely could not get the wires to unclip from the
plugs. The wires would rotate freely but all efforts to get them to unclip
failed. I ended up leaving the connector behind on the plug, totally
ruining the wires. (very expensive wires). Just a word of caution.

Brian Cleary
bcleary@interlog.com