Fog/Driving Lights

From: mike meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 13:52:10 EDT

I just got back from a week long spring break to find 300+ dakota
messages :>> . Anyway over break I installed some walmart fog/driving
lights. There the long narrow ones made by tech. I was able on my 92
to mount them with bolts (without using the mounting hardware) directly
to the "teeth" in the hole in the airdam. It came out to be a great
looking install. I had to cut off a small part on the lights (to get
them to mount to the "teeth") and I still need to focus them forward
about 5-7 feet yet but other than that there fine.

I was wandering if anyone had experience with these lights. I know
they're fairly cheap and i was concerned about the lenses breaking with
the first rock that comes there way.

If anyone wants more info on what to cut off to get them to mount that
way just mail me.

michael meyerhoff
mmeye@umr.edu