'97 Dakota 1800# Load Package

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 16:53:18 EDT

Hey Guys & Gals;

I have been meaning to ask this question, but keep forgetting. I have the
1800# load package on my 4x4. The rear brakes are larger for sure and I
would suspect the rear leafs are beefier, not sure what was done to the
front suspension. No complaint just that I have noticed that this thing
has about the smoothest braking system of anything I have ever owned.
Don't know if it has anything to do with the load package, any comments
from anyone else?

No grabbing, jerking, pulling, vibration, you just stop when they are
applied. (BTW I have 4WAL)

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 5spd, 3.92SG