MPG info...

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 01:18:38 EDT

I'm heading on a trip to Colorado river tomorrow, and have the honor
once again towing my friend's boat... I'll be towing with the headers
and K&N FIPK for the first time, so I'll be able to see what has
changed from the last trip (last year with only the 3" exhaust).
I chickened out, and will be using the stock SBEC (can't afford
the $1.75 a gallon on my nickle right now!) Previous trip netted an
average mpg (east bound) of 11.95 mpg, and 11.5 (west bound with head
wind). Lowest speed with 60 mph in 4th gear on a 13 mile, 6% grade...

I'll post the figures Sunday night...

        ..Sam '95 SLT