Re: They skipped Mopar!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 17:26:53 EDT

<< I vote that we stop this thread now and get
 on to talking about the Daks. It's not that I don't like controversy, it's
 just that I have lost some respect for some of the members of this list due
 to their "narrow-minded" comments and I would like not to lose any more
 respect for anyone.

 Andy >>

Lighten up Andy, we are just havin a little fun and enjoyin it.. See then
darn Ford folks started this thing and some folks is gettin upset. If there
weren't any Fords this would never have happened. Blow them Fords to
smithereens and make the world a better place to live...