Re: They skipped Mopar!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 17:26:45 EDT

<< they'd probably stick the 5.2 in it, which is underpowered to Ford's
 4.6 and GM's 5.7. >>

IS there a Doctor in the House? Jeff needs some serious help soon fer sure.
The 4.6 is trash, at least that is what the Ford dealer told me that brought
the new 4.6 Mustang and 97 Ford pickup to the drags last fall and I do
believe he had a very good point. Same weight vehicles I'll put my loot on
the 5.2. Now even a 1000 lbs more I still kill em and the 4.6 Mustang easy.
Now the 305 HP Camaro is a little more fun but still about 1/2 - 2/3 sec
slower than my Dak.

I will give ya one thing though dog or not I'd take the Camaro / Firebird
over the Mustang, no debate involved..