Re: Parts -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 00:15:39 EDT

Russ, Dad says he's not for sure what the CC's are, but they are the
small ones because he ended up with a compression ratio of about 10:1
with the stock gasket (.035). They've been shaved 30 or 40
thousandths to get 'em trued up, too. I don't know if you read the
last e-mail I sent, but the vavles were 2.02 intake, 1.60 exhaust.
He had to 89 or 91 octane in the motor all the time or it would peck,
so it is definitely a high compression ratio. I don't know if you
want to go that high or not. Do ya? More horsepower out of the
higher CR, though. Let me know what you think.

- Rob Cobb
s0042745@cedarville.edu

>>> <MoparRuss@aol.com> 4/19/97, 12:02am >>>
if he can tell me what vavlves are in them and the compression
chamber size i
will gladly make an offer