gas mileage

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 01:20:09 EDT

Just filled up my '97 Dakota Sport CC V8 4x4 today. It has just over 1200 miles. Mostly one and
two lane highway to work and back with one trip northeast to Baltimore area (about 35 miles).

According to the overhead console computer, gas mileage was 16.3 mpg. Calculated by hand, it came
out to 16.97. I think that previous posts also noted that the computer is about .5 mpg off.

Anyway, thought I would pass it on and say that I really enjoy this discussion group. Alot of good
ideas and great people!!

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8 4x4 5-speed
'72 Chevy Blazer 4x4