Re: info

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 05:26:38 EDT

<< but I want to know what all has to be done to put in a 318.
 I would like to know what for rear end, gears, and if anyone else has done
 this in an OLDER Dakota. Please send me some info at kmiller@cvn.net >>

I have seen 2 older Daks with 360's in them. I'm not sure what was involved
but they were in there and run pretty repectable. They were not magnum
engines though. I plan to go to the drags on the 30th, if either are up there
I will try to get you some info and post it on here.

Bill