Re: Cold Air

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 05:26:45 EDT

<< In the 60's sometime, some kind of a strange car called a Chevy went to
 Daytona with this "new" cowl air intake, among other things, and they went
 like stink. Now they're all running cowl intakes because of the high
 pressure at the base of the windshield. They're going a little faster
 than most of us go, but.... >>

I was noticing that today as I watched happy hour on espn2. Valid point, they
sure use a lot more air than I ever will. They aslo did not look like they
hav a very big air cleaner eitther?? May be a problem with snow or rain
though. Got me thinking though.

Bill