Radiator and Springs

From: The Miller's (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 12:39:49 EDT

Hey guys:

I need to know what radiator and front coil springs to use when I put the
V8 in my 88' Dakota. I'm not sure, but I think someone told me V6 springs
and radiator will work with the V8 setup. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Scott

If you want to see a nice 97 Dakota go to this page

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4964

You will like what you see.

Also go into the Custom Truck Gallery and check out my Dad's Truck. You
will know which one it is because it is the only Dodge on that page. Click
on the image to get a bigger picture. E-mail us and let us know what you
think.

Later

Scott