Re: Re[2]: They skipped Mopar!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 17:27:54 EDT

<< I have a 92 cc mp sbec.I was up over 130 last sunday and still
       gaining speed when i had to slow down.

           Karl >>

Seems though Jules had some High speed stories about some Daks using some of
his products.
Hey Jules how fast will a Dak run?

Fastest I've had mine is about 120 but let off due to trooper territory. 30
over speed in NY and your license is gone and insurance to. Not too many
places to run it up with security. I'd sure like to let it rip and see what
it would do.

Bill