more cold air & top speed

From: GSpurgeon@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 22:32:34 EDT

I've been on the mailing list for about 2 months, first time to write.

I have the K&N FIPK clone on my truck. I left the hose that went to the
stock air cleaner hooked up and have it pointing to the "open element". This
should help get some cool air to the engine, I would think?? Doesn't look
very good, but I can't imagine 2 dryer vents going the the air cleaner would
look very good either!

Top speed stories. I had a 93 Sport V-6, (K&N, MP SBEC, Flowmaster exhaust)
that I had a needle widths past 125 (it had the 125 speedo), got nervous due
to cross winds on the interstate and shut her down.

My 95 CC V8, I'm not sure, stupid 110 mph speedo. I've had pegged until the
needle can't go any further. The guy in the Chevy that I blew away that day
said I must have been doing a 130, he was pegged at 115 and I blew by him.

This mailing list is great! My wife still can't figure it out. Women!....

Gregg
95 CC 318 auto, MP SBEC, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N FIPK clone, 3.55 Sure grip.