Customizing, need help.

From: Marc LeBlanc (marc@mrl.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 07:49:15 EDT

'91 Dakota V6 5spd. I have a nice bug guard, a bed liner,a vinyl tono
cover, trailer hitch, and trailer brakes. Does anyone know where I can
get things like push-bars, wiper coweling, and a visor for the top of my
wind sheild. I'm looking for a place with a catalog that will ship to
Canada.

Also, I'm interested in raising my Dakota. I know there are 2 ways of
doing it, Body raise and suspension raise. Does anyone have any idea on
cost? Does anyone have any pictures thay can Email me of a Dakota raised?
I have a black extended cab with a long box, what do you think it would
look like?

Marc
'91 Dakota cc V6 5spd