Re: Weird

From: RBusch1@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 10:24:36 EDT

Talk about coincidence, I had a very similar problem to the one that you
described
while on my way to work this morning.
When I pulled the switch to turn on my parking lights, the high beam
indicator and the turn signal indicators all turned on and the tach went up
about 1000 rpm.
I quickly turned the switch off because I didn't quite know what was
happening!
I tried again after a couple miles and the same thing happened again, quickly
turned the switch off again because I didn't want to get stranded, needed to
get to work.
After getting to work, about 10 miles, I parked the truck, left it running
and turned on the lights, everything worked fine! I am completely baffled! If
it is the SBEC I hope the thing starts when I go out at lunchtime. If it
doesn't run or something else happens I will let everyone know!
Any help with this problem, anyone with similar experiences, would be greatly
appreciated!

Rich Busch (RBusch1@aol.com)
'93 Dakota CC V6 5spd K&N Filter