(no subject)

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 1997 - 16:20:06 EDT

Hello,
        I discovered something that I should have already known. The
Predator wheels and the chrome steel wheels do not use the same lug nuts.
The lug nuts work on both wheels, but the plastic chrome hub caps will not
attach to the acorn type lug nuts, they are too long. Does anyone know how
long the lug nuts are for the chrome wheels and if they are the same as the
standard steel wheels? I'd like to use the caps as I shelled out $35.00
for each of them (where was my head) and I'm cheezed that I have to
purchase something else to use them.

 Thanks in Advance
Bill Countie
'94 Dakota Sport 5.2l 5 speed (4/5ths of an R/T)