Re: Pics of my truck

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 1997 - 16:35:31 EDT

Man, I don't get it! Seems like half the people in the
Dakota mailing list with new (or nearly new) Dakotas are
in college. Gee. Back when I was in college, I drove
a rusty 72' Datsun B210. No wonder I didn't get many
dates! Ah yes! I can see it now, cruisin' down the
snowy streets of Potsdam NY in January in my
(yet-to-arrive) 97 4x4 SLT+ (dark blue). All the good
lookin' girls needing a ride downtown flag me down.
"Sorry, only room for 6 in this club cab, unless you
want to ride in back!".

sigh.....

Jeffrey Misner wrote:

> Well, I finally got off my butt today and scanned in the pictures of my
> truck. If you want to see 'em they're on my website:
> http://www.me.mtu.edu/~jbmisner/index.html
>
> I will warn you in advance though, the page will load slow unless you're
> on a T1 or ethernet, cause the photo's are high-res and a high color
> depth.
>
> Happy Truckin!
> Jeff '97 CC, Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto

| Chip Maurer       Digital Equipment Corporation |
| chip@unx.dec.com  200 Route 9 North             |
| (908) 577-6195    Manalapan, NJ 07726           |