Re: '97 Dakota

From: James R. Hooper (roscoh@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 1997 - 19:18:44 EDT

>I am very interested in the 97 Dodge Dakota and would like to hear from
>people who own it. Pros, cons, etc. I would like to purchase one by the end
>of the summer. I'm looking at the 4x4 club cab.
>
>thanks
>chris
>
> Getting saved is First Base. Even
> if you hit it over the fence, if you
> miss first base, you're out.

>Õ¿Õ A935@concentric.net soundman44@juno.com

=========

It's a great truck, I have a V-8 CC 4X4 Sport Black loaded. Only bad thing
drink holder's not high enough to hold good. If you can get it with the ABS
they work great (cost extra but worth it).Gas itn't good at first but it
get's better as it get's broke in. Hope you get one I'm sure you will like
it.Even former F&C owner's LOVE THIER DAKOTA'S. A V-8 is also worth the
money.